Our pricing model is based on simplicity, accuracy and integrity. We don’t play games by offering unreasonably low pricing with the strategy of increasing the project cost through change orders. Our thorough planning and substantial experience results in accurate pricing that we stand by, rarely obtaining change orders except in extraordinary circumstances.
For conflict minerals services, we now offer all-inclusive fixed price engagements* for:
- Program assessments using CMCheckPoint(sm)
- Drafting and reviewing Form SD and Conflict Minerals Reports
- Independent Private Sector Audits (IPSAs) of Conflict Minerals Reports
- Auditability reviews of Conflict Minerals Reports in relation to IPSA Performance Audit standards
One reason we can do this is that we have template documents, question sets and procedures for each of these. Our templates have been field tested in numerous client engagements, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
For other services that are not based on templates or our standard processes, we provide pricing based on a fixed daily rate, and do not invoice in less than half-day increments so clients don’t waste their time processing very small transactions.
We now accept a range of corporate procurement cards as well.
For inquiries about our services or pricing, contact us.
* Fixed pricing is based on certain reasonable assumptions about scope and travel needs.