Elm Sustainability Partners (as well as The Elm Consulting Group International LLC prior to the formation of Elm Sustainability Partners) has published a variety of analyses, reports and presentations. Many of these highlight critical and innovative thinking that clients and others have found valulable. Older reports (prior to 2014) are available here. Reports from 2014 onward are available in our blog and can be located by using the search function on our webpage.
- Analysis of the Court’s opinion on NAM v. SEC
- Our summer 2013 series of articles on reducing the costs of Conflict Minerals Report (CMR) audits
- In conjunction with MetalMiner, a 2013 review and analysis of the final (Cycle 3) report of the pilot implementation program of OECD’s conflict minerals Due Diligence Framework for downstream companies.
- Also in conjunction with MetalMiner, the 2013 A-Z guide for compliance for US manufacturers, including a list of commonly-used commodity metals/alloys and their conflict minerals content from a metallurgical perspective.
- A 2012 overview of the final regulation using a unique new presentation technology.
- A 2012 review and analysis of the Cycle 2 report of the pilot implementation program of OECD’s conflict minerals Due Diligence Framework for downstream companies.
- Our 2011 study on the linkage between consumer buying behavior and the Enough! Project/Raise Hope for Congo ratings of consumer electronics manufacturers.
- A transcript of Elm’s comments at the October 2011 US Securities and Exchange Commission Conflict Minerals Roundtable.